|Film Details||16 - DV Conclusion - 14m 58s|
|Age Rating||U (no particularly shocking footage)|
|Synopsis||Uncovering the true nature of domestic violence and the reasons behind its heavy coverage in the news. Describing how DV is clearly not a gender issue but is treated as one by government and charities in order to target men and generate income.
• DV is connected with personality disorder and poverty
• Mediation is required for DV in families, rather than the police or the courts
• DV and the choices that people make
|Interviewees||Stephen Fitzgerald, National Organiser of the Mankind Initiative Men’s Charity.
Angry Harry, Psychologist and Men’s Rights activist, angryharry.com.
Erin Pizzey, Author and Domestic Violence expert. Opened the world’s first domestic violence shelter in London and is a patron of the Mankind Initiative Men’s Charity. Author of the book “Prone to Violence”.
Oliver Curry, Evolutionary Psychologist at the London School of Economics and contributing author to Demos, the independent think tank and research institute.
All interviews recorded in 2004
Watch the Video!
Watch on YouTube!
Samples from the DocumentaryIntroduction
Misandry - Men Don't Exist
For the sacrifice of men
Download via File Sharing!The documentary series is now available on the eDonkey file sharing network. Click here for the links!
Support the Male Studies program
by Erin Pizzey
The memoirs of a truly great campaigner for truth in the treatment of domestic violence.
by Warren Farrell, Phd
Highly enlightening and a strongly recommended read for men and women.
by Steve Moxon
An investigation into one of the key myths of our age: that women are oppressed by Patriarchy.
by Lionel Tiger
The First Look at an Unexpected New World for Men and Women.
by Michele Elliott
Shocking in its honesty - highlights the deep prejudice against men regarding child abuse.
by Neil Lyndon
Fascinating in-depth look at the rise of Feminism and its stranglehold over journalism and wider society.
Analysis of violent women proving that domestic violence is not a gender issue, from the direct experience of Erin Pizzey, the founder of the world's first women's domestic violence shelter.
Examination of inequality in men's healthcare provision in the UK by Professor Colin Francome, medical sociologist.
In “Save the Males”, author Richard Doyle examines the treatment of men in the modern era and presents a common sense approach to gender issues.
“What Men Know that Women Don't” by Rich Zubaty. A book that has helped tens of thousands of men and a couple thousand women too.
- Introduction (01)
- Domestic Violence
- Conclusion (49)
- File Sharing Links
- Snappy Comebacks
My Great Web page
On Twitter…"@3rdmilleniummen Precisely. Where would that policeman be working now if not for the video evidence? Answer? McDonald's"9 hours ago"Safety at work for men: never be alone with a woman. If she claims a sexual assault, you have no defence. Think about it."14 hours ago"Where is a country if it hasn't had its first gay march? http://t.co/4Q8LEJmDuv"14 hours ago"Very kind of you, Stardusk. But considering that figuratively, there are about two dozen men (@YouTube http://t.co/objf57Dz0A)"14 hours ago"The 15:30 train from London to Manchester was delayed by 5 minutes today. The Prime Minister ruled out terrorism."yesterday
- Antifeminist http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/sacramento-police-investigating-death-in-custody/ – May 25, 7:52 PM
- Thilo from France Sorry for mistyping! I wanted to say: This story was told from her perspective, so nobody can say that there might have been other serious... – May 23, 10:46 AM
- Thilo from France Hi, I recently read this story about a German soldier in Afghanistan and his girl friend. He was involved into some close combats which left... – May 23, 10:42 AM
- Thilo from France Those who do really the best in corporate life are at the moment the homosexuals. They have no families and have all the time to... – May 22, 3:14 PM
- Thilo from France Hello, there is hardly any contribution of women for technical progress. One of the very few exceptions shall be highlighted here. A California girl invented... – May 21, 4:11 PM
- April 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (3)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (2)
- December 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (3)
- May 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (1)
- February 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (5)
- November 2011 (8)
- October 2011 (5)
- September 2011 (4)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (4)
- January 2011 (6)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (3)
- August 2010 (5)
- June 2010 (2)
- March 2010 (1)
- February 2010 (6)
- January 2010 (5)
- December 2009 (3)
- November 2009 (1)
No Copyright. All Rights Released.